Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ask Nicole: Affordable Invites


Q. I would like to do something simple with my invitations. Are there any good resources on the Internet for making invitations yourself? Specifically are there any invitation templates I can download and then print myself?

Thanks,
Sheila

A. Great question, Sheila! There are a ton of ways you can save money and keep it simple with your invitations. I did a little research for you and came up with some great resources you should check out:


  • Southworth Paper has free wedding invitation templates you can download.


  • Here's a great article on the subject, chock full of links and resources.


  • Here are some cute DIY kits.


  • Cute, printable inviations here.


  • You'll find all kinds of options here.


  • And of course, I have to make a plug for signing up for a free wedding website via mywedding.com. Not only will you have a cool way to distribute information about your wedding to guests, you'll also be able to send save-the-date and wedding invitations electronically if you're not opposed to that. Guests can also RSVP right on your site which makes it super easy for you to keep track of the list.

Hope this helps! Good luck finding the invitations that fit your style best!


For Better or Worse,


Nicole {Matriomonial Maven}

1 comment:

KellytheCulinarian said...

I had no idea there were so many resources. I'll have to bookmark this for some other time.