Monday, August 20, 2007

Tagged ~ 8 Things!!

Leslie from Decidely Uncomplicated tagged me to do the following meme: I am supposed to list eight (8) random facts or habits about myself and then tag eight (8) other Bloggers!



  1. I love to cook & experiment with recipes.

  2. I don't have cable TV.

  3. If I did I would watch the Food Network constantly. And Scrubs.

  4. Instead, I order TV shows from Netflix.

  5. I've been married for a little over 4 years to my sweetie of 8 years.

  6. My favorite musician is Stevie Wonder.

  7. I'm going to see him in concert at the end of this month!

  8. I live on an island.

Now it's my turn to tag 8 more bloggers:

  1. Emily at Eco Chic Weddings

  2. Sharon at The Vom

  3. Thryn at Wedlog

  4. Erica at Bridalicious

  5. Khris at DIY Bride

  6. Christi at The Healthy Bride

  7. Joy at Oh Joy!

  8. Holly & Diana at Brides in the City

No comments: